MUTITAN.VN

-Máy Chủ 0.97D Độc Quyền tại Việt Nam-

You are not logged in.

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/h7m2igx7t9lc/public_html/forum.viemu.club/include/parser.php on line 840

Deprecated: Function create_function() is deprecated in /home/h7m2igx7t9lc/public_html/forum.viemu.club/include/parser.php on line 840

#1 2021-06-11 19:56:05

AndronicusMyrtis
Website

Im happy I finally signed up

Hi! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My blog looks weird when browsing from my iphone. I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to correct this issue. If you have any suggestions, please share. Thanks!

Feel free to visit my homepage: thisglobe.com

my site ... khoquet.com

Board footer